Tokoriki Island Resort
Arrive by air or water
…to Tokoriki Island Resort,
…where romance meets affordable luxury
…lazy days in the gorgeous horizon edge pool
…dine overlooking the ocean enjoying the freshest ingredients
local seafood and tropical fruits
…beachfront dining at sunset and under the stars or enjoy a
table for 2 on a private deck or Oishii Teppanyaki
(table for 8 only)
Direct Beachfront access
Over 120 sq m of space
Private plunge pool
Daybed and sun lounges
Separate living room
Air conditioned/ceiling fans
Large bathroom - double vanity
…your choice of beachfront private bure accommodation;
only 26 Deluxe Beachfront Bures
outdoor showers – double vanities...
Joe, Ramsey & Vika
… visit the village – meet the school children and experience
a cultural kava ceremony with the Village Chief
…tennis, kayaks, windsurfing, snorkeling, hobie cats, volley ball
see the wonderful marine world…
Three couples treatment bures in a tropical environment
…in a ‘petal bath’ or outdoor shower
…adults seeking a special escape without children or
couples celebrating honeymoons & anniversaries
and those who want a stunning resort without a 5 star price tag
…your own Island paradise to explore!
arrive as a visitor ……
leave as a friend !
over 12 years welcome)
2. Conveniently located 35km from Nadi with easy access via 15 min heli ride, 90min twice daily
cruise, seaplane or private boat charter. No overnight stays on mainland required.
3. All 34 Bures and Villas are beachfront, freestanding, air-conditioned with king size beds,
indoor and outdoor showers.
4. Deluxe Beach Bures feature your own hammock whilst Sunset Pool Villas boast a private
plunge pool, cabana and separate lounge area.
5. Daily changing menu in the main restaurant features a mix of modern and traditional
favourites with Asian, European and Fijian influences. Terrace dining and only 4 romantic
“Oceanfront Dining decks”.
6. Oishii Teppanyaki Bure features a set and a la carte menu with seating for only 8 guests.
7. PADI Gold Star 5 Palm Dive Team – snorkelling, hobiecats, tours.
8. Stunning new Spa featuring Senikai treatments with Fijian product.
9. Beach or Fijian style Chapel available for Weddings
10. Your guests will “arrive as a visitor...leave as a friend!
Tokoriki Island Resort