Holidays in the USA
• 6 form
• Theme: Holidays in the USA
• Aims: I. Оқушыларға жаңа тақырыпты түсіндіру,жаңа сөздермен таныстыру.
Жаңа сөздерді қолдана отырып мәтін құрап сойлеуге үйрету
• II.Оқушылардың сөйлеу қабілеттерін дамыту.
• III. Адамгершілікке, ұқыптылыққа ,сыпайылыққа тәрбиелеу
• Method of the lesson: Answer the questions
• Type of the lesson: mixed
• Materials for the lesson: blackboard ,cards
2. I. GreetingT: Good afternoon, pupils!
P: Good afternoon, teacher!
T: How are you?
P: We are fine, and you?
T: I`m all right, thanks. Who`s on duty today?
P: I`m on duty today.
T: Who`s absent?
P: All are present.
T: what date is it today?
P: The ____of______________.
T: What day is it today?
P: Today is_________________.
• What was your hometask for today?
• Are you ready?
• -Who is ready?
Tell me about this picture?
What do you think?
Do you like holidays?
What holidays do you know in Kz?
What do you think what is our new theme?
7. The theme of the lesson is:Holidays in the USA
8. V.• Party
• A postcard
9. VІ. Work with text. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JdpJ9qpKpo• Ex.6. p132. Your task is to read and answer
to the questions:
10. VІ. Work with text. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JdpJ9qpKpo• Ex.6. p132. Your task is answer to the
1) Why do Americans celebrate Thanksgiving
• 2) what holiday do they dress up funny or
11. II. Warming-upWarming-up
• Let’s begin our lesson with the warm up. Look
at the blackboard, let’s sing a song. Let’s read
If you happy and you know it clap you hands
• Task1: Yesterday I received a letter from America. The American boy Jacky
described New Year’s Day but he made some mistakes and left out the verb to be.
Please, read the letter and correct the mistakes:
• “Today _____ New Year’s Day and my family and I _____ at home. It_____ New
Year’s Eve yesterday and we ____ in our city shopping for present. It____ not
cold yesterday but it ____ snowing outside. We___ not cold because there____
warm in the living room when we came home yesterday. I like this holiday and I
_____ very happy today!”
T: Guess what people usually wish to each other in
holidays. Make a wish, please.
I swhi uyo a ayd papyh!